1. Responsible for data processing
Registered Office: Calle Margarita Salas, 10, 28919, de Leganés (Madrid).
2. Purpose of data processing
The users’ personal data of the website will be used for the following purposes:
1-To allow the user to browse our website efficiently and securely.
2- To analyse user browsing in order to optimise the structure and design of the website and adapt our services to their characteristics and needs.
3- To guarantee the correct and efficient provision of the service you have contracted.
4- To guarantee the safety of the flights you are going to take.
5.- Communicate positive PCR results to the Health Autorities
3. Legitimation for data processing
- Execution of a contract in which the subject is part
- Provision of the contracted services and secure communication of the results.
- UTE’s legitimate interest in the development of its business processes, which require the data processing of its customers, suppliers and collaborators.
- To allow the user to browse our website efficiently and securely.
- To analyse user browsing in order to optimise the structure and design of the website and adapt our services to their characteristics and needs.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Communicate positive PCR results to the Health Autorities
- The informed consent.
- For sending commercial information
4. Data processed
We store the information provided through the corresponding forms published on the website: www.travelcovidtestcenter.com
Unless otherwise indicated, all data requested on the form are mandatory.
The sender is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the sent data and for any authorizations that may be necessary for their communication.
6. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- Service providers necessary for the development of the UTE’s processes.
- Our website is located in a hosting under the responsibility of Azure Europa, S.L.
- Legal obligation to communicate your data to other third parties such as Public Administrations and Courts.
For UTE RECOLETAS-ARQUIMEA-LABGENETICS-GTT, the data of our customers, partners and collaborators is one of the basic pillars for the correct development of our business processes. That is why the proper treatment of this data, guaranteeing the rights of interested parties and complying with current legislation, is one of our main priorities.
We want you to know for what we use, or want to use, your data for and what your rights are with regard to the processing we carry out with them.
The well-being and trust that the Patient places in their treatment are specially importance for UTE RECOLETAS-ARQUIMEA-LABGENETICS-GTT (hereinafter, “UTE”).
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Services offered by the UTE, include the following:
- Taking personal data through the website www.travelcovidtestcenter.com and making an appointment at the airport chosen by you for the provision of the Service(s) you wish to contract.
- Reading by you prior to the taking of samples of the informed consent and signing of the same.
- Management of incidents occurring during the provision of the Services;
- Taking nasopharyngeal and salivary samples from you for the provision of the Services.
- Traceability of the samples from the time they are obtained until the results are communicated.
- Communicating the results of the analyses to you through the website travelcovidtestcenter.com;
Contracted laboratories on behalf of the UTE will provide the following services:
- Reception and PCR analysis of samples at the laboratories.
- Diagnostic analysis of the presence of COVID-19 viral RNA (PCR) in saliva or nasopharyngeal samples;
- Diagnostic test for the presence of COVID-19 viral protein (antigens) in saliva or nasopharyngeal samples;
- Serological tests indicating the subject’s immune reaction to the COVID-19 virus (antibodies in ELISA or lateral flow cassette version)
- Obtaining the result confirming or ruling out the presence of viral RNA, antigens or antibodies to the COVID-19 virus and communicating the result to the UTE; and
- Communicate to the health authority of the competent Autonomous Community the result of the test in compliance with the regulations in force, when appropriate.
Requesting personal data: what do we ask for, and why?
These are the personal data that UTE, through the web platform www.travelcovidtestcenter.com, will request from you for the purposes of providing the aforementioned Services: name, surname, ID card number, address, sex, date of birth, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address.
The tests results are considered bay law as specially protected data or “sensitive data”. This information will only be processed when relevant and necessary for the purposes of ensuring that the information, guidance and support you receive for the Services provided is appropriate to your specific circumstances and for evaluation and improvement by the services.
At any time, you may revoke the consent for the treatments based on the basis of your informed consent.
If you have previously participated in the provision of the aforementioned Services, it is possible that the personal data you have previously provided on the occasion of such participation may already be in the UTE’s files. In this case, you will retrieve your data from the corresponding files once you have accepted to be included and registered in them.
If you are pregnant at the time the samples are taken for the Services, please notify the doctor in charge of taking the samples.
How we use and share your personal data.
UTE may use your information to:
- Make appointments for the provision of the Services;
- Contracting the Services;
- Identify the barcode associated with your samples with your ID card to enable the traceability of the Services;
- Custody of your samples and transfers to the laboratories for analysis;
- Communication of the result of the analysis derived from the Services to you; and
The contracted laboratories will use your information to:
- Carry out the analyses associated with the Services.
- In the case of analysis Services aimed at indicating the presence of COVID-19, to communicate to the health authority of the competent Autonomous Community the result of your Test in compliance with the regulations in force, where applicable; and
- Provide the UTE with the results of the analyses associated with the provision of the Services in order to communicate them to you.
The laboratories contracted by the UTE to carry out the tests are:
- IMEGEN: Avenida Pais Valencià 21, en el 46980 de Paterna (Valencia)
- LABGENETICS: Calle Poeta Rafael Morales 2, Planta 2, 28702, San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid.
How we store and process your information.
The personal information you submit through the different forms may only be consulted by UTE staff and the service providers necessary for the service provision, who will need access to it for the purpose of managing, supporting, providing or evaluating the services.
The UTE have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, use or unauthorised access. Data is transmitted securely using SSL encryption and stored on secure servers. We also employ additional information security measures that include access controls, strict physical security, and secure storage and processing practices.
In accordance with the above, the responsible for the processing of your personal data (the UTE) may provide your data to one or more third party companies, specialised in the performance of these Services (collection, secure transport of samples, traceability and performance of the analyses for the provision of the Services), with which they will sign a direct contract, for the sole purpose of carrying out the provision of the services, specifying the duration and purpose of the work to be performed and the necessary security measures.
The UTE will also transfer your personal data to comply with the provisions of RDL 21/2020, which establishes the obligation to inform the health authority of the competent Autonomous Community of any positive case of COVID-19 in your case, an in the event that you are a passenger about to travel by air, we will provide the results of the tests aimed at obtaining a diagnosis of the presence of COVID-19 in your body in order to protect the health of other passengers and the public interest.
The responsible will at all times ensure strict compliance by these companies with the conditions of this contract and the legislation in force.
How long we will process your data
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. Once your data are no longer required, or you request their deletion, they will be processed in accordance with the data protection regulations, i.e. they will be blocked and will only be made available at the request of judges and courts, or the competent public authorities for the period of limitation of any actions that may arise and, subsequently, after the blocking period, their complete deletion.
If, at the end of the contractual or service relationship, there are pending lawsuits, as long as there is no final resolution, the personal data may be kept during their procedural processing and exclusively for evidentiary purposes, and when they are resolved, they will be blocked and subsequently deleted.
Will my data be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
The database of the UTE and its service providers will be hosted by the third party hosting service provider used by both in their data centres located in the European Union.
What rights do I have?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you may request from the UTE a copy of any data and information relating to you that is held by us, and you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and revocation of the consents granted. Such rights may be subject to certain limitations in some cases, for example, in those cases where we can prove the existence of any regulatory requirement obliging us to such processing. As noted above, this may mean that we would keep your data properly blocked. File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency when you consider that the UTE have infringed the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us in writing or by e-mail at the address indicated below. The UTE may also ask you to duly accredit your identity before responding to your request.
Our contact details.
The UTE is responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the provision of the Services set out in this document.
UTE RECOLETAS-ARQUIMEA-LABGENETICS-GTT, is a UTE with registered office at Calle Margarita Salas, 10, 28919, de Leganés, Madrid.
If you have any questions about the personal data processing by the UTE, please contact the UTE through the e-mail address email@example.com.The UTE will make all reasonable efforts to resolve the incident or deal with your request as soon as possible and always within the legally established deadlines.
DATA ANALYSIS BY THE LABORATORIES AND THE UTE
The contracted laboratories and the UTE members may also use your data to generate information from which to derive trends and information on the effectiveness of the Services provided by each of them. This information may refer to the processing of COVID-19 or to the operation of the Services themselves, with the aim of improving them and sending you commercial communications.
The information referred may include any of the personal data listed under the heading “Request for Personal Data: What do we request, and why?” in the consent document, and may also include the combination of such information with information from the Laboratories and the UTE.
The information on trends we get may be shared with third parties and incorporated into publications. Under no circumstances would we share with any third party, nor would we include in any publication, data such as your name, surname, ID number, contact information or date of birth.
The fact that you may at any time revoke your consent for the purposes of this section shall not affect the processing of your data that the Laboratories and the UTE may have already carried out at any time prior to such revocation. We will also continue to carry out the analyses described in the Privacy Notice on the UTE’s website.
GENERAL CONSENT FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE SERVICES